Photograph by Harold Ross
The great folks from @PhaseOne let me demo their amazing Medium Format camera during my recent trip to Iceland and I can only sum it up in one word: Breathtaking!
Check out the promo below I shot with Phase One and tell me what you think!
#ChrisBurkard #ChrisBurkardPhotography #Iceland #Horses #Mountains
Desk created for my nephew this winter 2014; ash and black plywood, dove tails and butterfly.
Happy Earth Day! The stunning photos above show the Sacred Headwaters, a pristine area of protected land in a remote corner of northern British Columbia. The area is about the size of the entire state of Oregon, and only one tiny road winds through it. (For context, on the US mainland, the farthest you can get from a maintained road is about 20 miles. Oregon is 98,466 square miles.)
Breathtaking Photos of Enchanted Landscapes
- Dead Horse Mill, Crystal, Colorado, United States (source)
- Mont Saint, Michel, France (source)
- Fairytale Tree Tunnel, Ireland (source)
- Lake Brienz, Switzerland (source)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, Arizona, United States (source)
- Maroon Bells, Colorado, United States (source)
- Forest Bridge, Japan (source)
- Enchanted Forest, Bavaria, Germany (source)
- Bend in the Yangtze River, China (source)
- The Matterhorn towering over the village of Zermatt, Swiss Alps (source - © Brian Jannsen)